Coastguard New Zealand
PO Box 2195 Shortland Street Auckland
Coastguard are here to help you get out on the water safely and with confidence. Visit us on stand 206 for great membership deals, VHF Callsigns and specials on Boating Education courses.
If you're new to boating, get our Skipper's Club deal - a Coastguard Membership, Online Day Skipper Course, Online Maritime VHF Operator's Certificate course and a Callsign for only $275 - save $150!
- Day Skipper is the #1 course for boaties, whether you're new to boating or a seasoned skipper, everyone will learn something new with our interactive online course.
- A Maritime VHF Operator's Certificate is a legal requirement if you're using your VHF for anything except an emergency, it's easy to do online.
- A VHF Callsign is like rego for your boat, it's a unique identifier that makes it easy to log a trip report with Coastguard, and much quicker for us to find you if you need assistance.
- Coastguard Membership gives you peace of mind out on the water, with free assistance if you break down, run out of fuel or need a tow home - membership is just $115 per year, vs. $280 per hour for a non-member that needs assistance!
- The Coastguard app is your best mate out on the water, check the weather forecast and get up to the minute weather updates, and log a trip to tell Coastguard where you're going and when you'll be back so we've got your back out on the water.
« Back to Business directory