Dream Yacht Charter will launch the Bali 4.1 Catamaran into the New Zealand catamaran market offering potential owners a new choice in revolutionary catamaran design.
Displayed at the Auckland On Water Boat Show by Dream Yacht Charter for first time in New Zealand, savvy catamaran buyers will have the chance to get onboard and tour the Bali Catamaran.
Coming fast on the heels of its predecessor, the Bali 4.0, the Bali 4.1 adds a number of improvements, many of them inspired by feedback from owners and charterers. She’s an evolution of a concept that has already proven popular due to its builder’s, the Catana Group in France, continued willingness to adapt and evolve.
Bali Catamarans include:
- A totally open space of 269 sqft with panoramic sea views.
- Extraordinary natural light, the wide opening windows ensure exceptional natural ventilation and a fantastic 360 degree views. The large, fully-retractable window in front of the galley gives communication with the forward cockpit, perfect for passing meals through.
- Traditionally, sailing cats have kept the forward deck light by incorporating little more than bracing beams and netting. However, Bali is now adding solid surfaces covered with cushions, in a way that is reminiscent of power cats. The resulting forward lounge includes room for a dining area and is a perfect sunbathing spot.
- The well-equipped galley boasts a full-sized fridge, and contemporary styling from Lasta Design.
- The star of the show is the cantilevered garage style door allowing it to be operated manually, even by smaller sailors. It opens up the space beautifully and in inclement weather can be closed for a cosy interior.
- There is also a forward-facing U-shaped settee with a table that also doubles as an extra storage area for snorkelling gear or groceries.
- The Bali Catamarans benefit from the expertise of the Catana Group design department in building performance cats. This is their lifestyle brand built for style and comfort while cruising.
Evolution may not be a revolution, but that’s OK when user feedback improves on the original. In the case of the Bali 4.1, good ideas were incorporated just two years after the launch of the 4.0 to make an even better boat. When a builder listens to the market good things are almost inevitably the result.
The Bali Catamarans are offered for private sale and for sale within the Dream Yacht Charter Management Programs in over 50 locations worldwide.
For more information on Dream Yacht Charter’s charter management programs
visit yachtcharters.com.au/ownership, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org